Friday, September 26, 2008

Fisher-Price Songs and Games for the Road


A fun memory I have as a little girl was singing with my family in our van on road trips. (Singing as a family was where I started to gain my love of music.) Since, I have tried to keep the same tradition with my children; which is why I am excited to tell you about the new CD I discovered called Songs and Games for the Road by Fisher Price.

Songs and Games for the Road has almost an hour of fun songs to sing and games to play for your children. One great things about this CD is that the accompaniment is up-beat and fun to listen to along with the singing. My Daughter loves this CD and asks me to play it over and over again! I highly recommend this CD for kids ages 0-6.

9 comments:

Marie N. said...

That sounds like a good baby shower gift. Thanks for the idea!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Good to see you this morning. And, thanks for this recommendation. We love road trips and have fond memories of certain CDs. Whenever we hear songs from them, we are immediately taken right back to specific vacations. It is amazing how music can do that to do.

Erin said...

I love your blog! Thank you for all of the great information!

Erica said...

Good morning! I wanted to tell you that you won the second-place prize from my giveaway the other day! If you'd like it I just need your address, so pop on over to my blog for my email address. :o) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation! Have a great weekend!

Lara Neves said...

That CD sounds wonderful! I will have to find it for our next road trip, for sure.

Erica said...

My email address is stanleyanderica@comcast.net :o)

Robyn said...

I'll definatly check that out. My 20 month old daughter has loved music since 5 or 6 months and is dancing to the Doodlebops as I type this. LOL She loves our Signing Time CD and one of our Fisher Price CD's to listen to in the car... so this is a must for us! Thanks for posting!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

What a great suggestion. We are on the road quite often and have our "Wee Sing" CD just about memorized, so I'll check this one out.