1. When was Beethoven born?
a. March 1695
b. March 1785
c. December 1770
d. December 1765
2. How old was Beethoven when he had his first public performance?
a. 6 years old
b. 8 years old
c. 10 years old
d. 17 years old
3. What 2 teachers did Beethoven study with after he left home?
a. George Bush and Franklin Roosevelt
b. Franz List and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
c. George Bush and Joseph Haydn
d. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Joseph Haydn
4. What might have caused Beethoven to go deaf?
c. Elephant Titus
5. How many periods do scholars divide Beethoven’s music into?
6. Beethoven was one of the most _______________ and ________________ composers of his time.
7. Beethoven would often keep ____________ _________________ in the waiting room so he could compose.
8. During Beethoven’s third music period, his music started to become more:
6. Influential and Respected
7. Prince Lichnowsky