Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sesame Street Live: Elmo! Ready for Action



You can always count on Sesame Street to put on a great show!

My daughter and I went to see "Elmo! Ready for Action" for the first time, and we loved it! The show is very entertaining with a perfect balance of dialogue and songs that hold the children’s attention throughout the performance. The shooting confetti and blinking lights keep the children wooing and awing.

In the show Grover loses is "super-ness." Elmo, Telly Monster, Zoe, and Rosita help him find it. Other characters making appearances from Sesame Street are Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Count Von Count, Oscar, and Big Bird.

The only negative thing I can say about this show is because we weren't sitting in one of the front two rows, we weren't able to meet some of the characters who come out to say hi and hug the children. Otherwise, the show was wonderful.

I highly recommend this Sesame Street Live and give it an A+! To find out more information, you can go to http://www.sesamestreetlive.com/ and see if Sesame Street Live is coming soon to your town!

6 comments:

Jen S. said...

I have a son who just ADORES Elmo. I'll have to see if it's coming here!

Melissa said...

You know Dallas totally was jelouse he didn't get to go! Heck yea!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

My guy would DIE to see this. He is an Elmo fanatic (and okay, maybe I am too). :)

Cheryl said...

Sesame Street Live! Oh my goodness! My munchkins would love this. I would have to peel them off the ceiling first but that would be worth the look on their faces. Thanks for stopping by my little world.

Breanne said...

Oh - this is so great. We will try to make these this week. Thanks fro Sesame review. They are coming to post here and I could not decide if it would scare my daughter or not.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this I just signed up for the emails hopefully they will come to VA soon.